Ziegenbock Music Festival
- Josh Abbott Band: A torchbearer of the Texas-country movement, Abbott cut his songwriting teeth in the bars of Lubbock, eventually infiltrating Texas airwaves with “Taste” and garnering national attention for 2010’s “Oh, Tonight.”
- Cody Johnson: Cody Johnson began working on his voice in high school, when he formed a band with his fellow Future Farmers of America. After putting in a stint with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and the competitive bull-riding circuit, he was named “New Male Vocalist of the Year” by the Texas Regional Music Awards in 2011.
- Casey Donahew: With five studio albums—plus a sixth on the way—and one live release, the Texas drawler behind “Double-Wide Dream” and “Stockyards” remains a staple of the bar circuit, even as his sales boom.
- Roger Creager: Texas singer-songwriter who underscores his summery sing-alongs with twanging guitar and bright harmonica
- Also appearing : Aaron Lewis | William Clark Green | Mike Ryan | Kevin Fowler | Jaida Dreyer | See the full lineup