Think you can repair your own device for half the cost in half the time? You may want to reconsider. DIY repairs can sometimes result in unnecessary expenses, further accidental damage, and not to mention, frustration. Some things to consider:
- Most smartphones today are complex and a small mistake can result in damaging your phone even more–taking something as simple as a cracked screen and turning it into a phone you can’t use at all.
- Most stores don’t carry the parts you need to repair your cell phone. You can probably find what you need online, but do you really want to wait that long to have your phone fixed? Most of In & Out repairs can be done within a few hours!
- When you bring your phone to the professionals, the pressure/stress is off of you. It’s their job to fix it, do it right, and give you peace of mind. In & Out Smart Repair has a lifetime warranty on all of the parts they use and they can fix most devices within one business day! Which means, you can get back to Snapchatting, emailing, and capturing life’s beautiful moments faster.
- Repairing your own phone can be dangerous. If your screen is cracked, there is possibility that while trying to replace the screen it can shatter into shards and harm you. Chemicals in batteries can be very dangerous, as well. (See Galaxy Note 7 Recall here)
- Tiny parts can be a huge issue while trying to repair your own phone. Some phones use tiny screws that are easily misplaced and lost. These screws are very hard to come by so, it is best to let the experts handle it!
- Let’s be honest. You have no idea what you’re doing. You’re watching “how-to” YouTube videos to help you fix your expensive piece of tech. Our technicians are certified, trained, and perform multiple repairs everyday.
- The cost of the proper tools to fix your damaged phone can end up costing you more than if you had taken to In & Out Smart Repair in the first place. In & Out uses only the highest quality parts and tools when repairing your broken phone.
Paying the professionals to fix your phone can save you time, money, and headache. Click here to find an In & Out Smart Repair store near you!