Zipcar for students is a smarter way to get around the campus for many Aggies. They offer on-demand access to several vehicles parked around the Texas A&M Campus 24/7. The cars are a great convenience for students and local residents who use alternate transportation like scooters or motorcycles but sometimes need access to a car, truck or SUV.
Texas A&M Students and Bryan-College Station residents love Zipcar for the following reasons:
- Self-service access to cars 24/7
- Low hourly and daily rates include gas and insurance
- Reserve online or using your mobile device – in seconds
- Cars located right on campus
- Good for the environment
- Membership starts as low as $7/month.
- In neighborhoods, cities and airports across the globe.
- Car sharing saves you hundreds over car ownership.
- Choose from sedans, hybrids, vans and more.