With deteriorating weather conditions overnight and today, Texas A&M University-College Station officials announce the following:
- Classes are cancelled tomorrow, Monday, Aug 28, and Tuesday, Aug 29;
- Only essential personnel as identified by their supervisors are required to report to campus if they can do so safely;
- The Becky Gates Children’s Center will be closed Monday and Tuesday;
- Dining halls will remain open;
- On-campus bus service will run from 8 AM to 8 PM;
- Off-campus bus service is suspended until further notice;
- The Memorial Student Center will remain open from 8 AM – 7PM;
- The Student Recreation Center will remain open from 8 AM to 7PM;
- Student Health Services will remain open from 8 AM to 5 PM with limited staff;
- The Libraries will be open with limited staff – consult library website.
Officials and emergency response teams will continue to monitor area conditions and will provide updates as information becomes available.
For updates on the College Station campus, visit emergency.tamu.edu
Your safety is of paramount importance and travel at this time is not advised. Faculty, staff and students are advised to be extremely careful walking and moving about campus.
The Texas A&M-Galveston campus continues to remain closed. For updates on the Galveston campus, visit tamug.edu.
Mays Business School CityCentre Houston facility will be closed and MBA classes are canceled on Monday, Aug. 28 and Tuesday, Aug. 29.
Several of the Texas A&M Health Science Center campuses have closures. For information on those campuses visit https://www.tamhsc.edu/emergency/harvey-information.html.